The deadline for the next funding round is November 02, 2018.
- Each co-applicant should provide their name, email address, and academic and/or professional affiliation(s), as well as a brief CV or resume.
- Each co-applicant should provide a brief statement outlining their research experience and skills.
- Each co-applicant should provide a brief statement outlining their familiarity and experience with animal advocacy.
- State the specific problem animal advocacy groups face that could be solved by this research. You can review a list of previously funded projects here.
- Introduce your research idea/question, and summarize any existing evidence relevant to your idea. If any similar research has been done, inform us how this research differs. Please include references as necessary.
- Describe the design and procedure of your study, and the measures you will use. Please provide detailed sample size calculations, if applicable.
- Give specific details of how the findings from this research could benefit animal advocacy groups. For example, are there any specific organizations currently struggling because they do not know the answer to this question? What specifically could these organizations change or not based on the results of this study?
- Discuss any limitations of your proposal.
- Provide a detailed budget and projected timeline for your project.
- Please include a short abstract (fewer than 250 words) summarizing your proposal.
- Except in special circumstances, please limit the entire document to fewer than 3,000 words.
Please email your application materials and proposal as Word documents to the Research Fund Program Officer, Samantha Berscht, no later than Friday, November 02, 2018: firstname.lastname@example.org